|In order to appeal to the widest group of golfers as possible and excluding few, Surrey Golf Club has adopted an approach of encouraging the development of “in house” associate membership clubs, then working closely with them while pursuing common goals.
As a result a number of “in house” associate member clubs have sprung up at Surrey Golf Course since its inception in 1972.
They include the following:
The Surrey Men’s Club (Weekend)
The Saturday Business Ladies Club
The Tuesday Senior Men’s Club
The Wednesday Senior Men’s Club
The Thursday Ladies Club
The Evergreen Club
The Monday Fire Fighters Club
Each of the above named clubs are members of their respective golf associations (British Columbia Golf Association for the men and Canadian Ladies Golf Association for the women) and each elects its own executive and organizes a full calendar of events.
The format of each of the clubs is similar, but there are some distinguishing features. One common thread however, is the ability to join the club that fits your needs in order to provide you with the necessary affiliation to an organized golf environment, thereafter allowing you to play as much golf as your time and budget affords. Surrey Golf Club feels strongly that this approach is a good one that serves the needs of many of today’s main stream players.
NEW 2o22/23 SEASON PASS PROGRAM
NO NEW SEASON’S PASSES FOR THE MAIN COURSE ARE BEING SOLD AT THIS TIME
WE ARE TAKING RENEWALS ONLY. WILLOWS 9 PASSES ARE AVAILABLE.
PLEASE EMAIL INFO@SURREYGOLF.COM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST
Season Passes are valid from April 1 to March 31 each season.
Full Week Play Pass $3,795.00 + tax (RENEWALS ONLY)
This pass is valid Monday – Sunday, excluding statutory holidays.
Maximum annual round limit of 180 rounds.
Rounds played on Stat Holidays and over 180 limit are 50% of the green fee.
10 day booking privilege after 9am.
Limited Weekday Play Pass – 8 ROUNDS PER MONTH $2,016.00 + tax (RENEWALS ONLY)
This pass is valid Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and statutory holidays.
Weekday rounds played over the 8 round limit are 50% of the green fee.
Rounds played on weekends and stat holidays are discounted at 10%.
9 day booking privilege after 9am.
All of the passes are valid from April 1 to March 31 each year, and are non-transferable.
- All of the pass prices are subject to 5% GST.
- Booking privileges are permitted up to 10 days in advance depending on what type of pass you have.(excluding club times).
- All main course passes are valid for play on the Willows Nine. Playing the Willows 9 counts as a round played for the month.
- 10% discount on all regular priced merchandise purchases valued at $10 or more.
- 10% discount on all menu items & non-alcoholic beverage purchases.
- Pass rounds are not valid for private tournaments or functions.
- Purchase of a season pass does not include affiliation fees to any of Surrey Golf Clubs affiliated clubs, nor does it guarantee entry into any of these clubs.
- Surrey Golf Club may limit the number of passes available.
Willows 9 Full Week Play Pass $1,195.00 + GST
- Provides unlimited play Monday thru Sunday, excluding statutory holidays on the Willows 9 course only.
Willows 9 Weekday Play Pass $895.00 + GST
- Provides unlimited play Monday thru Friday, excluding statutory holidays on the Willows 9 course only.
- Membership card must be shown at the time of check in, prior to play.
- The Willows 9 course is a “first come, first serve” format. No tee times are taken.
- The Willows 9 course does host tournaments throughout the summer. It is best to contact the pro shop for course availability on the day of play.
- Should you wish to play more than 9 holes and there are others waiting for the first tee, you must go to the end of the line prior to playing again.