FOR THE SAFETY OF US ALL
Due to Covid-19 we have instituted a number of mandatory practices and policies to ensure the safety of our team members and customers.
Please read our practices/policies set out below and our mandatory increased “Physical Distancing” rules. Physical Distancing is required by the Public Health Agency of Canada to eliminate person to person contact with our team members and fellow customers.
1. Mandatory Physical Distancing rule of 8 FT/2.5 M. This rule is supported by over 100 signs on our property. Our team members will be visible and understand they will have absolute authority to enforce our increased Physical Distancing rule. This means they have the absolute discretion to ask anyone who violates our rule to leave our property immediately. So please no “high-fives” “elbow – bumps” etc. Keep your distance and keep us all safe!
2. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time. If you do, please wait in your vehicle until it is time to check-in.
3. Maximum of one customer in the Pro Shop at a time.
4. No Sand Bunker Rakes or Ball Washers.
5. Do NOT touch the Flag Stick.
6. Raised cups.
7. No outside alcohol permitted. Consumption of these beverages constitutes a violation of our liquor license and could result in personal fines by the RCMP/Liquor Inspector. In addition this type of behavior exposes Surrey Golf Club to severe sanctions against our club including massive fines and possible suspension of our liquor license.
8. No social gatherings of any size are permitted in our parking lot or on our grounds pre/post round. “Tailgating” and other such activities are strictly prohibited.
By booking your tee time you are responsible for informing your playing partners of our practices and policies. We suggest you refer them to our website prior to your visit.
Thank you in advance for your attention to the above and your care for your fellow golfers and our Team Members at Surrey Golf Club!
Customer Testimonial: April 21, 2020
“I would like to thank you for your strict measures! Keeping us all safe while still being able to enjoy some time away from things. Your signage and constant reminders of the rules are not annoying, they are reassuring! You should all take a bow for your ingenuity and continuing dynamic progress in this crisis. Well done!”
L. Whyte – Retired Firefighter
Surrey Golf Club has been recognized by the NGCOA National Golf Course Owners Association as 1 of 4 courses in BC out of a total of more than 250 Golf Clubs for BEST PRACTICES for public safety.
VISIT THE SURREY GOLF CLUB TODAY!
Surrey Golf Club features two golf courses.
The 18 hole main course, which is a full length, par 72 design playing just over 6800 from the championship tees. The main course features ample fairways and a player friendly design, but still provides a challenge for all levels of golfers.
The Willows 9 is a executive length golf course, featuring a mix of par 3’s, par 4’s and one par 5. The par 32 is perfectly suited for both beginner golfers looking to advance their game, as well as advanced players who want to play a quick 9.